Varsha Sontakke has received her M.Sc. (Electronic Science) in 2012 from Savitribai Phule Pune University and qualified National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) for the eligibility of lectureship in 2013. At present She is pursuing her Ph.D.from Savitribai Phule Pune University. She has Six years of experience teaching to a B.Sc. Computer Science and M.Sc. (Electronics) students. Along with this She has one year Industrial Experience from Intel India Pvt Ltd,Banglore. She is a working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Computer Science at the Faculty of Science, MIT-WPU, Pune. Her fields of interest include Optoelectronics, Digital Systems, Analog Circuit Design, Microcontrollers. She has published 5 research papers in various national conference proceedings. She has successfully completed many Faculty development programs and attended many conferences, workshops, seminars. Currently, She is working as a Member of Curriculum designing committee, Yoga, Peace & Film Screening Committee, Member of Cultural committee etc.
Research paper 1 : “Making a kittle smart by Implementing IoT for Eagerly waiting for a customer in a coffee shop”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applications,15th a 16th January 2016, MIT Arts, Commerce & Science College, Alandi, Pune-412105, ISBN: 978-93-5202-9051
Research paper 2
“ Simulation of Real World Analog to Digital Converter for Wireless Sensor Network Using Pspice”, National Conference on Advances in Wireless Sensor Network and Its Applications, 12th a 13th December 2014, Shankarrao Mohite Mahavidyalaya, Akluj, Solapur – 413 101, ISBN-2349-8226
“Real-Time Water Quality Monitoring System” National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Engineering and Technology (NCETCET’17), 24th and 25th March 2017, Department of Computer Engineering, MIT COE Alandi(D), ISBN: 978-93-24457-40-1
Awards & Achievements
1. Recipient of Best Paper award” Simulation Techniques for Real World Digital Systems Design and Analysis”
2. Recipient of Best Paper award” Simulation of Real World Analog to Digital Converter for Wireless Sensor Network Using Pspice”.
3. An ‘ALUMNI’ Award “The Best lady student of the year” 2009-10 at Fergusson College, Pune.
4. Recipient of Intel Corporation Spontaneous level I/values Advocate Award on Aug 2012
5. Member of Women Welfare Committee
6. Member of Research & Development committee.
7. Member of Science association
Principles of Analog Electronics, Analog Systems, Digital System design, Foundation of Semiconductor Devices, Programmable Logic Controller